Memory Care Services Include:
- 24/7 assistance and safety checks
- Emergency response system
- Three chef-prepared meals per day
- Specially tailored and inclusive social, physical, spiritual and recreational activities
- Assistance with accessing community resources and social services
- Weekly housekeeping, including linen changes
- Two loads of laundry per week
- Scheduled safety and comfort checks
- Coordination of outside health services
- All utilities, including cable and internet
Personalized Health Care and Support Services
Our care team will provide health care and support services customized to your specific needs. We are here to provide as much or as little as you need. We provide three customized care levels. Care services are established by a clinical nursing assessment.
Memory Care Amenities Include:
- The Grove Courtyard – Residents will enjoy the walking paths in this therapeutic courtyard with a garden patio, and water feature.
- Vitality Room (For Activities) – Staying active and engaged significantly improves quality of life. The Vitality Room provides opportunities for exercise, arts, games, spiritual growth and more.
- Prairie Grass Dining Room – Residents can feel at home with the open kitchen feature centrally located inside the dining room.
- The Hearth Lounge – Cozy and welcoming, The Hearth Lounge is the perfect place to relax and socialize.
- Tranquility Room – Residents will feel tranquil in our specially designed quiet room.
We’d Love To Tell You More!
We would love to tell you more about the Memory Care offered at CedarStone. Submit the form, and we’ll be in touch!